Friday, June 12, 2015


Recently I re-subscribed to The New York Times, offering an unlimited digital access. I have been a big fan of The New York Times because it delivers compelling stories around the world. What is more, the media encourages readers to focus on reading by utilizing interactive technologies. Videos and infographic charts play a role to provide vivid images, calling the reader's attention.

Subscription fee encourages publishers to create more profound and informative contents. It also enhances the user experience so that readers can consume news on computer or mobile devices. Ultimately it is an win-win model for both readers and publishers.

I miss the time reading the newspaper with ink stains on my finger tips. E-ink gives no such old-fashioned experience but guarantees the pleasure of reading stories I love.

No comments: